Certificate Program in Public Procurement (CPPP)
The Governance – Global Practice of the World Bank and the partner institutions of Charter for Public Procurement Studies (CPPS) proudly present the world’s first ever, Certificate Program in Public Procurement (CPPP) offered free in Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) format.
CPPP provides the learners with an opportunity to enhance domain knowledge benefit from peer review submissions and get a certificate on successful completion of the course. The course, a blend of e-learning, self-study and social learning is offered completely online. CPPP will have eight units in three main modules of:
- Introduction to Procurement and Public procurement (including Management Concepts and Techniques)
- Public Procurement Operations
- Public Procurement and Good Governance.
Aims and Objectives of the Course
CPPP caters to procurement practitioners across the globe and the endeavor is to enable anyone interested in public procurement to get an overview of the field and to understand the rationale behind Public Procurement decisions.
Duration and Assessment Structure
A period of 13 weeks is provided to complete CPPP. Candidate will need to pass module-end assessments and the Certificate will be issued when a cumulative score of over 60% is achieved in all modules.
Who can benefit from the course?
- Procurement Professionals for updating their domain knowledge
- Non-procurement professionals who participate in or manage procurement function
- Employees of private sector bidding in Public Procurement
- Anyone interested in Public Procurement.