The Governance – Global Practice of the World Bank and the partner institutions of Charter for Public Procurement Studies (CPPS) proudly present the PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT, E-NABLING PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONALS
Starting From Aug 2014
Blended Learning Methodology
followed in Professional Diploma in Public Procurement (PDPP)
- PDPP aims to build up a strong foundation in Public Procurement
- PDPP endeavors procurement practitioners in India to understand the process and best practices in Public Procurement followed in Govt. of India and States
- PDPP tries to enable those who are aspiring for a career in public procurement to acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding of the field
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE COURSE?
- Procurement Professionals wishing to update their domain knowledge
- Non-procurement professionals who are involved in or manage the procurement function
- Employees of private sector who bid in Public Procurement
- Auditing and compliance professionals
- Anyone interested in Public Procurement
BLENDED LEARNING METHODOLOGY
PDPP provides learners with an opportunity to enhance domain knowledge and benefit from expert feedback on submissions.
Registered learners systematically enhance their knowledge and skills, and undergo structured assessment. The blended methodology ensures comprehensive online and offline learning..
DURATION AND ASSESSMENT STRUCTURE
- Registered candidates are given six months to complete PDPP
- They are required to pass module-end assessments, submit assignments and pass the end-term online assessment
- The Diploma will be issued to all successful candidates
- Validity of the enrollment is 1.5 years
- Each additional exam attempt will be charged at Rs.1000/-
- Only 3 chargeable attempts allowed during the enrollment period
If a student wishes to opt out of the programme within one month of enrollment , 50% of the fee will be refunded. Beyond one month, No Refund will be given.
Avail this unique opportunity to pursue PDPP from any of the reputed partner institutions of CPPS and earn a Professional Diploma jointly issued by the Institute and the World Bank